Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Paradigm shift

I don't know about anyone else, but i'm kinda getting tired of hearing buzz words. At least, buzz words that don't mean anything they way they're used. Case-in-point- i heard a radio broadcast from Andy Stanley this morning and he was talking about a paradigm shift. I'm sorry but that made me think less of him actually, because he couldn't think of a better way to say what he was saying. What he was talking about doesn't really constitute a paradigm shift- it was more of a revelation moment. Where God revealed something to him that he's always thought otherwise...

does anyone actually know what a paradigm shift is? so many people use the word- heck, even i did- it got me an A on some papers if i used it correctly, but sometimes, I'd get comments back about how it's a buzz word and make sure i'm qualifying what i'm saying is a paradigm shift...

so let's hear it for the end of buzz words and have people just say what they mean...

No comments: