Wednesday, May 02, 2007

The latest news

Hey blog readers! for those whom i've not connected with yet with the following news, I share the following. After moving back to PA from Oregon, Rachel and I met with a pastor and his wife from Shippensburg, PA. we felt good, so shortly following that meeting, we interviewed with the board of the church. they understood we wanted to spend a sunday visiting the church, but with that in mind, they wanted to offer me the job- which is a position doing the youth and worship ministries. After visiting the church on April 22, we accepted the offer and my first official sunday was this past week- April 29.

With all that in mind, Rachel and i have already done the hunting and found a place to live- which we will be moving into on June 1. However, we do have new contact information now- cell phones and address (we can begin receiving mail there immediately). For those of you who would like, leave a comment or e-mail me and I'll pass that info along (but as this is a public forum, i'm not actually posting any of it here).

So, with that, i may soon begin blogging again and sharing stuff again. then all the peopl will rejoice.

1 comment:

irishtater said...

send info my way!!!